As 2013 comes to a close, I'm very excited for a fresh start in 2014. I'm quite excited set some goals and to continue my weight loss journey. 2013 was very positive for the most part. You always have those up and down's throughout the year, and knowing that a new year is about to start it seems refreshing to take what I learned and apply it to the new year.
I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. You can download this fun wallpaper I found on the internet from Rocking Wallpaper. I could have drawn something...however I wanted to get onto celebrating the New Year with my husband.
We are still choosing our word for 2014, so come back later and i will tell you what our word will be. I've already have my goals set and I'm excited to tackle 2014 with a bang. I even set some quilt/sew related goals:
1. Want to learn something new each week in sewing and quilting.
2. Want to finish several quilt projects I have going and get them done.
3. Be a better Quilting Bee partner and get their blocks done and sent sooner vs. later.
4. I want to quilt and sew something for me, to help spark my creativity.
5. Get my studio done so I can: create. sew. create. quilt. create. dream.
6. Take time to enjoy projects.
I hope that you have a healthy and safe ending to 2013, and ring in 2014 with a bang!